Abiola Akinwunmi Adesioye Law Firm

Family based visas

Once you obtain your green card, you have the right to sponsor family members to come to the United States on family-based visas. The family-based visa process can be very complex, and even a slight error can result in considerable delays in the process. We can help you to complete the necessary forms and work with you to ensure that the request is submitted properly.

Contact us today with questions about permanent residency


Permanent residency assistance

If you have a relative, spouse or child 21 years of age or older, we can assist that family member with applying for your permanent resident status in the United States. In many cases, the entire permanent residency process can be completed in the U.S.


In other cases, if you entered the country illegally, we may be able to initiate the process in the U.S. and complete the process through counselor processing in your home country.

Our office is well experienced in handling all types of United States immigration and nationality law matters and concerns.

Are you living outside of the U.S.?

If you are in your home country and wish to seek permanent resident status in the U.S., we can help you complete the application through consular processing. We will personally handle your application at every step, so you can feel confident that everything possible is being done to obtain a positive result.

Citizen-Family citizen-Liberty