You can immigrate to the U.S. through the family-based category where your relative who is either a U.S. Citizen or a lawful Permanent Resident must sponsor or petition for you.
U.S. citizens may petition for: spouses, parents, children and siblings.
When you need an attorney you can count on for immigration and visa assistance, call the offices of Abiola Akinwunmi Adesioye Law Firm.
Permanent immigration or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. comes with a variety of rights and privileges including the right to permanently live and work in the U.S. There are different ways to immigrate to the U.S. permanently.
We have Spanish speaking staff to assist those who need translation services.
Questions about deportatation proceedings? Give us a call today!
- EB1 - Foreign nationals of extraordinary
- EB2 - Workers with advanced degrees etc.
- EB3 - Skilled workers and professionals
- EB4 - Special immigrant visas for religious
- EB 5 - Investor / employment creation visas